SOLARWINDPRONET

SOLARWINDPRONET

About me

My photo
Teacher, activist, interested in energy technology, climate change, environmental issues and global security.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back to Blogging!

After having some holiday and travelling abroad and in Finland I finally got possibility to continue blogging. I have been guite busy with videorecording and editing the first energy-related documentary to be released in a great hurry. I'm fighting against the clock now, so please be patient! I try to update my blog more frequently in the near future (at least after my video-deadline -at the end of August 2012).

Here are some snapshots from my recent journeys:



1. Photovoltage solar power station in Greece (Crete)


2. Wind power on Cretan mountains


3. Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant - reactors 1-3 in Eurajoki, Finland - part of the sad era in Finnish history.


Posting more news and comments asap.

JPS

No comments:

Post a Comment